SalesBuilder Feature Tour – Home Builder CRM
Manages your entire sales process:
- Prospect registration (your website, third party websites and the sales center)
- lot and plan selection including an interactive community map
- option/upgrade selection
- purchase agreement preparation and printing
- CRM including email marketing, phone call reminders and appointment tracking
- All backed-up by 7-day/week customer service and support!
Customer Relationship Management
- Effective LEAD and PROSPECT management starts with the PROSPECT CARD.
- Agents can register a prospect any time during the sales presentation... collecting key prospect and demographics information.
- Drop down responses speed input and are CUSTOMIZABLE by builder and community.
- Agents are able to keep a DETAILED LOG of all prospect contacts, as well and can attach documents, notes, etc.
- TARGETED followup is the builder’s next step for effective lead management ... and a complete set of traffic and marketing reports provides a comprehensive analysis as to who is visiting, why, and marketing program effectiveness.
- CPS just introduced 24/7 INTERNET ACCESS to prospect data!
- Now, agents and corporate staff can access data ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Password access controlled, of course.
- SalesBuilder provides a powerful but easy-to-use CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT process.
- FOLLOWUP - performed by agents or office personnel - for one community or across communities - can be TARGETED or GENERIC Followup via LETTER, PHONE CALL and EMAIL.
- Send a Grand Opening flyer to all prospects when the models open.
- TARGET renters with information regarding tax advantages of home ownership.
- FORWARD school information to families with school age children.
- Remind agents to place phone calls to all "A" rated prospects.
- SalesBuilder's FOLLOWUP MANAGER handles the reminders, processes the activities and tracks performance.
- Additionally, agents can SET INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENTS and be reminded of KEY BUYER DATES such as deposit due, lock expires, walk through, etc.
- Builders want to track the EFFECTIVENESS of their marketing programs... and SalesBuilder provides essential reports documenting TRAFFIC and DEMOGRAPHICS.
- Traffic reports are CUSTOMIZABLE... weekly, monthly, year and project to-date.
- DATA SAMPLING is available, as well, to determine VISITS BY ZIP CODE or family size, etc.
- Every prospect card field can be sampled and analyzed.
- And... SalesBuilder prospect data is EXPORTABLE in a variety of file formats (.DBF, XLS, ASCII, etc.) for mail house use, in-house reporting requirements, etc.
- A complete set of SALE and LOAN TRACKING reports is included.
- Weekly Sales, Sales Summary, Sales Tracking, Projected Closings, Inventory Status... avaiable at the sales, division or corporate office.
- USER-DEFINED reports are available, too. Find out how many plan 2 homes are scheduled to close this quarter.
- EXPORT SalesBuilder data into corporate Excel or Access reports.
- SalesBuilder FACILITIATES the SALES PROCESS by providing an INFORMATIVE, EASY-TO-READ sales presentation.
- Agents step prospects through lot, plan and option/upgrade selections.
- And, SalesBuilder helps agents BUILD INTEREST with floorplan, elevation, option/upgrade photographs and drawings.
- SalesBuilder helps builders MANAGE the process, as well.
- Does Plan 3 only fit on 75’ wide lots? Use SalesBuilder’s Plan INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS feature.
- Would you like to incorporate option/upgrade selection controls? Assign CONSTRUCTION STAGE cut-offs to your options/upgrades.
- Would you like to MARKET ADDITIONAL UPGRADES? Use SalesBuilder’s Option/Upgrade Relationship Manager to suggest including Instant Hot with an upgraded sink or Gas Logs in the optional fireplace.
- INTEGRATE your WEBSITE'S information into SalesBuilder to display plan and option/upgrade data and pictures.. or vice versa.
- Today’s marketplace features multiple new home financing programs – and they vary by price range, builder, and locality.
- Agents love SalesBuilder’s financing flexibility – initially, prospects can select from multiple minimum down scenario’s and the modify them based on their unique needs.
- What if’s, seller and lender contributions, closing cost caps, prequalification... they’re all a part of SalesBuilder. And, your lender, given security access, can help manage your financing programs via the Internet.
- Sales agents can display up-to-date rates and programs because your loan officers have access... 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Builders and buyers alike appreciate the value behind SalesBuilder’s AUTOMATED sales agreement process.
- SalesBuilder incorporates builder/community data, home selection information including lot/plan/options/upgrades and prospect details into a WORD DOCUMENT TEMPLATE to prepare and print your sales agreement forms – Purchase Agreement and Deposit Receipt, Job Start and Change Order forms, miscellaneous addenda, etc.
- Agents can prepare “spec” contracts, setup automatic EMAIL copies for lenders, title companies and sales/marketing managers, collect and manage multiple deposits.
- And, builders are able to MAINTAIN and MODIFY the sales agreement documents utilizing basic Word skills and CPS’ Automated Sales Agreement Development tool – and then download revised documents directly to sales offices.
Sale & Loan Reporting
- TRACKING sale and loan details is CRITICAL to providing ON-TIME DELIVERY and creating BUYER SATISFACTION.
- Prospect data forms the basis of Buyer information once the sales is recorded and either the sales agent or corporate personnel can provide updates as TO LOAN PROGRESS, KEY DATES such as construction meetings, design appointments, walkthroughs.
- SalesBuilder’s STANDARD reports provide corporate personnel with tracking details and highlight items behind schedule.
- And... agents and office personnel utilize Projected and Actual Closings, Comps for Appraisers, and Inventory Status reports.
Builder Software Collaboration - CPS Home Run Suite
CPS' HomeRun Suite provides home builders with new tools directed towards increased efficiency, communications and profitability. Package CPS' sales, construction scheduling, warranty and collaboration software together -- and you'll receive the benefits of a totally integrated software package backed by CPS' service and support. And, HomeRun Suite is offered on a per lot basis.Read More
SalesBuilder is now mobile and
interactive with iOS and
Android tablet use!
The 'tablet revolution' is impacting
how almost every business interacts
with customers - and homebuilding
isn't an exception!
Hear what clients are saying about CPS software.